- Strong curriculum for social skills and safety for students with disabilities
- Range of resources for students of different ages
- Works for distance learning
- Pricing structure is unclear but seems to be at least 29.99 a month
- Complex curriculum that teachers, parents, or clinicians would need to learn to use
TeachTown provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) aligned curriculum and resources for students with intellectual disabilities and Autism. Most of their products are designed to be used by Speech and Language Pathologists or special education teachers but call also be used by parents. They have a play curriculum for young children, middle and elementary school social skills curriculum, a be safe curriculum for middle students on things like interacting with police officers, and a transition to adulthood curriculum. The only product they list price for is their Basics, which is $29.95 a month per student. For the other products, they just say to contact a representative. They do seem to be offering free trials for teachers and clinicians during school closures, but the details are unclear.