Let’s give everyone access to these resources!
Right now, educational resources are unevenly distributed. Some students have wifi, some don’t. Some have devices, some don’t. Some teachers have memberships to sites like Raz-Kids. Some don’t. Some students have books in the home. Some don’t. We could keep going but the bottom line is that none of this is equitable and you can help. Our goal is to match needs with donors.
We are looking for:
- Parents who need devices or wifi access
- Parents who needs books for their home
- Teachers who need access to paid accounts
We want to hear from you!
We are also looking for:
- Companies willing to donate books, hot spots, devices, or memberships to educational sites
- Individuals willing to make donations
Do you need books?
Here are some organizations that will send books directly to your home!