- Great range of reading resources for students with disabilities
- Gives students with disabilities access to a wide range of instructional materials
- Great for Virginia students with IEPs & print disabilities
- Only for Virginia students
- Special education case managers need to set up the account & modify the IEP
AIM Virginia is a resource bank of accessible instructional materials for Virginia residents. Virginia teachers need to add accessible texts to a student’s IEP and sign them up. The student is then able to get accessible copies of textbooks, print books, audio books, books in braille, worksheets and more. There is a lot of upfront work that needs to be done by a special education case manager, but the amount of resources that the students can then gain access to is impressive.